Click here to order for Friday, July 30th (4-7 PM)
Announcements for the Weekend of July 31st – August 1st
Men’s Prayer Group: All men 21 years or older are invited to join our newly formed Men’s Group. The group meets the second Thursday of every month at 7:00 p.m. at St. Benedict’s rectory.
Outside Mass and Picnic: Mark your calendars for our Summer Mass and Picnic to be held on Saturday, August 28th at the 4:00 Mass, picnic to follow. RSVP by calling the rectory – It is Free!!!
Click here for information about our Vacation Bible School.
Updated Covid-19 Guidelines for In-Person Mass Attendance (6/15/21)
The Diocese of Buffalo has updated the guidelines for in Mass attendance in light of the guidelines introduced by the State of New York. The following changes will take place at our parishes effective immediately. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Let us continue to pray for one another and those seriously affected by the pandemic.
- Vaccinations: Participation at in person Masses should not be contingent on vaccination status, nor should individuals be questioned
- Church Capacity: Color pew restrictions will no longer be utilized. Individuals from different households should maintain reasonable separation.
- Masks: Masks are now optional, but can be worn at the discretion of the individual. Eucharistic Ministers will continue to wear masks for the distribution of Holy Communion.
- Holy Water Fonts and Shared Materials: Holy water fonts will remain empty; no hymnals and shared material in the pews.
- Singing at Mass: Congregational singing should still be discouraged, but those who choose to sing should wear a mask to limit the possibility of exposure to others. Choir rehearsals during the summer may take place, with hopes of returning in the fall.
Also, as of June 5th, the obligation to attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation has been reinstated in our diocese. As always, those who are ill, infirm, or at greater risk are encouraged to remain at home and join via livestream.
Daily Prayer Intentions
Sundays – For an End to Violence in Our Cities
That we will work to bring an end to the senseless loss of life. May we strive to support family life and promote peaceful resolution to conflicts.
Monday – For Those Searching for God
For all who are searching for God, that they will come to realize that God has already found them and divine love is unconditional and ever-present.
Tuesday – For an Increase of Vocations
That in the midst of our noisy world, men and women will hear the Lord’s call to consider priesthood and religious life, by dedicating their lives in building up the Kingdom of God.
Wednesday – For the Road to Renewal
That as the Diocese of Buffalo continues to implement the Road to Renewal, each parish will work collaboratively to bring about greater cooperation and a sharing of resources to build up the Church.
Thursday – For Pope Francis and All Who Are Sick
For Pope Francis, as he recovers from surgery, and all those struggling with illness of any kind, that Our Blessed Mother may comfort and console them, and help them to find inner joy in the midst of their challenges.
Friday – For Family Life
That our homes will be a dwelling where the love of God is shared and lived, uniting all of our families members together in faith, hope and love.
Saturday – For a Blessed and Safe Summer
That as we move into the heart of the summer months, we will experience a renewal of heart, mind and body.
Recent Facebook Updates from St. Leo the Great
FORMED Catholic Media
Sign up as a parishioner to access Catholic movies, video studies, audio talks, e-books, kids’ videos, and more!
How can we pray for you?
Hearts and Hands
Valuable Services for Senior Citizens - Faith Outreach Video
St. Leo the Great Parish Center
Perfect for receptions, parties, graduations and many other events.